- On CT-NJUDICIARY COMMITTEE APRIL 25TH MEETING TO TAKE ACTION ON BILLS REFERRED FROM THE HOUSE & SENATE FLOOR (4/25/2017)
Connecticut Government Internet Sites
The official State of Connecticut Web site
- Connecticut General Assembly (CGA) Home Page
- CGA Legislative Guide
- Connecticut Judicial Branch Home page
Legislative Bill Room
All information in the bill room is available on the General Assembly's Internet home page at http://cga.ct.gov/
A verbatim typewritten record is prepared of all debate on the floor of the Senate and House and of all testimony at public hearings. Transcripts of floor debate and public hearing testimony from previous sessions are available in the legislative reference section of the State Library.
Other Public Affairs\Legislative Television Operations
· National Association of Public Affairs Networks (NAPAN)
· National Conference of State Legislatures: list of each state's coverage of their legislatures.